This easy dessert lets the natural sweetness of the fruit shine. Serve with your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream if your kids like their dessert served a la mode!
- 3 pears
- 3 apples
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup melted Earth Balance butter
- Cooking spray
- Peel, core, and thinly slice the pears and apples; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, vanilla, flour, oats, and butter.
- Spoon the fruit into a 13×9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, then top evenly with the brown sugar mixture. Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes and let cool slightly before serving.