We’ve made simple boat recipes before, but today we got even fancier with zucchini yachts!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow summer squash, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh from the halves to form two shallow shells; save the flesh for another use.
- In a bowl, combine the yellow squash, mango, red onion, cilantro, and olive oil, tossing to combine.
- Spoon the mango mixture into the zucchini shells, and sail these to the dinner table!