Lining a baking sheet with parchment paper makes clean-up a cinch for this one-pan meal.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) drained and rinsed can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- Pita Bread
- Fresh cilantro
- Cut the cauliflower head into florets. On a parchment lined baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower, 2 tablespoons olive oil, the curry powder, chili powder, and salt. Roast at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, cashews, raisins, remaining tablespoon olive oil, and shallots in a bowl. Add to the baking sheet and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and mango chutney.
- To serve, warm up store-bought pita bread and cut into halves. Serve the cauliflower dinner alongside the pita bread, topped with the yogurt sauce, and sprinkled with cilantro for garnish if desired.