This breakfast bowl will give a powerful boost to your kiddo’s day. I love that it’s packed with superfoods, and kids just love that it tastes good.
- 10 ounces coconut yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons coconut water
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Strawberries, for serving
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, frozen strawberries, cashews, flaxseed, and coconut water; process until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two bowls, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded coconut and cacao nibs. Add extra berries for serving, if desired!