We woke up to snow this morning! Which meant it was the perfect morning for a loaded bowl of oatmeal to warm us up.
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the milk, oats, apricots, walnuts, cinnamon, and ginger in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the molasses and vanilla.
Serve warm and be cozy!