This pizza recipe looks gourmet, so shh! Don’t tell the kids that it’s ridiculously easy to put together.
- 1 pound whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/3 cup vegan pesto
- 1 cup shredded Daiya mozzarella
- 1 package Gardein chick’n strips, cooked and shredded
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Pat the pizza dough to the edges of a pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Pat the dough with a spatula anywhere it has puffed up, then spread with the pesto and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Top evenly with the chick’n and sliced tomatoes. Return to the oven and bake a final 7 minutes.