Travis and I have talked a lot lately about energy and inertia and what makes things move. That’s why it was so clever of Kiwi Co to include this recipe in Travis’s inertia crate – a snack designed to power human energy!
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cups dried cranberries
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into balls (you’ll have enough for about 10 servings) and enjoy!