If your baby doesn’t like oatmeal for breakfast (which always seems to be the go-to for little ones), try rice instead! This sweet treat also makes a great sugar-free dessert. Look for organic canned pineapple like Native Forest.
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- Spoon the rice into the bottom of a casserole dish with lid; set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the pineapple and coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour the pineapple mixture over the rice and place the lid on the casserole dish. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.