These adorable mini muffins are the exact right fit for your toddler’s hand, and are perfect for snacking on the go.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup flaxseed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 and 1/2 cups grated sweet potato
- 1 cup grated apple
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Stir in the flaxseed, canola oil, vanilla, almond milk, and apple juice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, then fold in the sweet potato and grated apple.
- Divide the batter evenly among 42 mini muffin cups, about 1 tablespoon per muffin. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
These are delicious warm, with just a little pat of Earth Balance butter!
One thought on “Apple and Sweet Potato Mini Muffins”