The vibrant red sauce in this breakfast pudding makes for a beautiful start to Christmas morning!
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cranberries
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Meanwhile, combine the cranberries, raspberries, sugar, vanilla, and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then continue to simmer for about 20 minutes, until the cranberries pop. Use a spoon to mash the berries the rest of the way. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, spoon the parfait into glasses, alternating layers of the sauce and the chia pudding.
One thought on “Cran-Raspberry Chia Pudding Parfait”
Great post 🙂