This easy French toast recipe is quick enough even for a weekday morning!
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Whisk together the flaxseed and water in a shallow bowl to make flax eggs. Add the almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla, whisking to combine.
- Dip one slice of bread at a time into the mixture, coating both sides.
- Transfer to a skillet heated over medium-high heat and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Repeat with the remaining bread. Delicious as is, or drizzled with a little maple syrup!
One thought on “French Toast”
this sounds easy and delicious – thankss