This easy pumpkin bread is full of sweetness, spice and veggie goodness. A slice is perfect for breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 heaping teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the almond milk, applesauce, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and the pumpkin puree to the applesauce mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Spoon into an 8×4-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds, pressing into the batter slightly. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before storing.