Kids love meals that come in kid-sized portions, and these individual meatloaf muffins fit the bill perfectly.
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (12-ounce) package meatless crumbles
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Whisk the flaxseed and water together in a small bowl; let stand for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the meatless crumbles, tomato juice, rolled oats, onion, garlic, and oregano in a bowl. Add the flaxseed mixture and knead with your hands until the mixture comes together.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 8 muffin cups. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes and let cool slightly before serving.