My kids have dubbed this “chicky” chili, thanks to the combo of chick‘n and chickpeas in every bite!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mild green chiles
- 1 cup Gardein chick’n, cooked and chopped
- 28 ounces vegetable broth
- Shredded non-dairy jack cheese, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the corn, cannellini beans, chickpeas, chiles, chick’n, and broth. Continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top each serving the jack cheese to taste.