Here’s the perfect warm dessert for those evenings that need just a little dose of extra coziness.
- 4 cups plain unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- Blueberries, for serving (optional)
- Combine the soy milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in an oven-proof pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then stir in the rice.
- Cover the pot and transfer to the oven; bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour, stirring about halfway through.
- Serve warm, with blueberries on the side if desired!