Thanks to sneaky shortcuts like pre-made baking mix and instant pudding, these cookies come together in a flash. You still have to wait for them to cook, though!
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup baking mix (such as Simple Mills pancake mix)
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- White sugar
- Whisk together the flaxseed and water in a small bowl to make 1 vegan egg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the baking mix, pudding mix, peanut butter, canola oil, and flaxseed egg. Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Shape the mixture into 18 balls and arrange on baking sheets. Fill the bottom of a small dish with sugar. Press the bottom of a wet glass into the sugar, then press down onto the cookies. This will definitely be a favorite step for kids helping out in the kitchen!
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes, until set.