This recipe travels well, making it ideal to pack a full portion for school lunch or a 1/2 serving as a preschool snack! My toddler likes broccoli soft and cooked, but if you prefer, you can leave the broccoli raw and crunchy.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (15.5-ounce) drained and rinsed can Great Northern beans
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, cooked
- 2 tbsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for about 8 minutes, until tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the Great Northern beans and edamame.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Drizzle over the broccoli mixture and toss to combine.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving.