Veggies and dip are a match made in heaven, and this one gets a nutritious kick from peanut butter and coconut milk. Use full-fat coconut milk for the best results, not the light version.
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, until smooth and thickened.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve – the mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.
We like it best with carrot sticks for dipping, but broccoli florets, bell pepper strips, and cucumber spears would all be great choices.