This hearty bowlful is a surefire way to warm up on a winter night!
- 1/2 package Gardein meatballs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz. green beans
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked farro
- Cook the meatballs according to package directions. Cut into quarters and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, bell peppers, and green beans; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Italian seasoning, broth, tomatoes, cooked meatballs, and farro to the pan, continuing to cook until warmed through.
Top with vegan Parmesan sprinkles for serving, if desired!