French fries in tacos? Kids and adults alike will say, ‘Yes please!’ to this tasty twist on a weekday staple.
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Daiya cheddar
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup French fries
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons beans, and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheddar and 2 tablespoons corn.
- Top each serving with about 1/4 cup fries, then roll up burrito style or fold in half like tacos to serve.
Add toppings like salsa, non-dairy sour cream, or guacamole, if your family likes ’em.