Camping out and making s’mores got us thinking about other ways to combine the timeless combo of graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. My husband loves these before a run, and my son loves them for dessert. Sure to be a family crowd-pleaser!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips (such as Enjoy Life)
- 8 to 10 Dandies mini marshmallows
- Combine all ingredients except the marshmallows in a large bowl; chill for 30 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into balls, placing a mini marshmallow inside each. You’ll have enough for 8 to 10 servings, depending how large you make them.
Fun to make and fun to eat!