These power-packed smoothies are sure to send your kids off to school with some extra energy! Make a double batch because grown-ups love it, too.
- 1 cup vanilla rice milk
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 6 to 8 chopped and pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- Combine the milk, spinach, and dates in a blender; process until smooth
- Add the cocoa powder and strawberries and blend again until smooth.
One thought on “Mighty Chocolate Smoothies”
Great post 😁