These adorable mini muffins are just the right size for a baby’s hands, making them a fantastic Baby Led Weaning breakfast.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups blueberries
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, stir together the applesauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. Add the flaxseed, canola oil, vanilla, apple juice, yogurt, and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until combined. Stir in the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between 42 mini muffin cups, about 1 tablespoon per muffin. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.