These crispy tofu bites are a fantastic homemade alternative to store-bought chick’n nuggets. A big hit both for those who are Baby Led Weaning and with older kids!
- 1 (1-pound) package firm tofu
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cut the tofu into 36 triangles.
- Combine the flour, pepper and garlic salt in a shallow bowl. Dredge the tofu pieces in the flour mixture and transfer to a baking sheet brushed with the olive oil.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. Let cool before serving.