Mornings are crazy enough without having to worry about making a hearty breakfast and packing a bagged lunch. Take one piece out of the equation with this fantastic wrap you can put together the night before. Bonus points: Kids will love helping, and can alter the ingredients until they find their favorite combo.
We like these with the California burger from Amy’s Kitchen.
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1 veggie burger patty, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup shredded Daiya cheddar
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Place the tortillas on a flat work surface. Arrange the ingredients in rows working from left to right, dividing evenly among the two tortillas.
- Fold up the bottom of the tortilla over the toppings, then begin rolling from the left and roll up tightly.
- Wrap in parchment paper and refrigerate overnight. To serve, microwave for 30 seconds.