There are so many flavors for kids to love in this easy one-pot dish, whether the coconut, the pineapple, or the sweet note of pumpkin. It bakes in the oven, taking all the guesswork out of risotto.
- 1 cup medium-grain rice
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour. Let cool slightly before serving.