Here’s a fun way to dress up vegan pork from the freezer aisle and make it a little more gourmet!
- 2 (10-ounce) packages Gardein porkless bites
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Corn tortillas or whole wheat buns
- Cook the porkless bites in a large skillet according to package directions, omitting the sauce.
- Stir the barbecue sauce and beans into the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the beans are heated through.
- Warm buns or tortillas according to your preference and serve.
With buns, these are almost like Sloppy Joes.
With tortillas, it’s more of a fun spin on taco night!