The kids have loved lasagna lately, but lasagna recipes often feed a crowd, and we never quite make it through leftovers. This version bakes up in an 8-inch pan and is just the right size!
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded non-dairy mozzarella
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add the lasagna noodles and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mash the tofu with a fork to desired consistency. Stir in the artichoke hearts, spinach, nutritional yeast, and garlic salt.
- Spoon a little of the sauce into the bottom of an 8-inch baking pan. Add three lasagna noodles. Top with the tofu mixture, followed by the remaining lasagna noodles. Pour the remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.