I’m not normally one for food art, but this whimsical snack was too cute to pass up – especially here in the lazy kite-flying days of summer! Preschoolers can definitely help you assemble this one.
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon eggless mayonnaise
- 1 slice non-dairy cheese
- 1 carrot stick
- 6 raspberries
- Popcorn kernels
- Lightly toast the bread and cut into a square, discarding the crusts.
- Spread the bread with the mayo, and top with the cheese. I cut the cheese into triangles for a cute, patterned-kite effect.
- Place the carrot stick at the bottom, and arrange the raspberries on either side.
- Add a few popcorn pieces for clouds!