Take a little crazy out of the morning by preparing this hearty bowlful the night before. It’s a nice twist to get you out of an instant oatmeal rut!
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Combine the milk, oats, peanut butter, and agave in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for 5 minutes, until the peanut butter is melted.
- Let cool slightly, then refrigerate overnight.
- Reheat individual servings in the microwave, and top each portion with 1 tablespoon jam.