Here’s a great, almost no-cook dinner option – and the first way I’ve gotten my preschooler to enjoy spicy barbecue sauce! A summer win for all.
- 1 package Gardein chick’n strips
- 2 tablespoons bbq sauce (such as Organicville)
- 1 avocado
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing (such as Organicville)
- Cook the chick’n in a skillet according to package directions, omitting the sauce. Remove from heat and stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Thinly slice 1 avocado and set aside.
- Place the lettuce leaves on plates, and fill each lettuce cup with 1 avocado slice and 2 to 3 strips of chick’n. Drizzle evenly with the ranch dressing before serving.