Whip up these breakfast puddings the night before, and all you have to do on a sleepy morning is open the fridge and grab one out.
- 1 and 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 3 and 1/2 cups vanilla coconut milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- In a bowl, mash together the raspberries with 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Divide evenly among 6 (8-ounce) ramekins or jars.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup, coconut milk, and chia seeds, whisking for about 1 minute, or until slightly thickened. Divide evenly among the ramekins.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. We left ours ungarnished, bur you could add more fresh raspberries or toasted coconut on top for a pretty presentation, if desired!
One thought on “Berries-on-the-Bottom Chia Pudding”
Great post 😄
LikeLiked by 1 person