Much like the Oatmeal Energy Balls we made a few weeks ago, these cookies are designed to give your kids a boost! They’re perfect for after school or after sports practice.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup flaxseed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (6-ounce) bar dark chocolate
- First comes the fun part: place the bananas in a bowl and mash with a potato masher until very smooth.
- Add the coconut oil, oats, flaxseed, shredded coconut, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- Chop the chocolate bar into pieces, and stir in.
- Drop the dough by tablespoons onto baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, until lightly browned on the bottom.