Get your Thanksgiving off to a warm note with this creamy dip!
- 12 ounces silken tofu
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces non-dairy cream cheese
- Combine the tofu, artichokes, and spinach in a blender; process until smooth.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 4 minutes. Stir in the artichoke mixture and the cream cheese, cooking until the cream cheese melts.
- Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers!
This one was even toddler-approved!