The kids loved a recent creamy pasta recipe, so I mixed things up with this variation to keep it novel. You can use all broccoli, all cauliflower, or a mix of the two.
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non-dairy ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons oat milk
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 14/ teaspoon mustard
- 2 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup cooked and finely chopped broccoli and cauliflower florets
- 4 ounces cooked and finely chopped Gardein chick’n strips
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, dressing, milk, vinegar, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta, broccoli/cauliflower, and chick’n, stirring to coat. Serve warm or chilled!
For a Mediterranean spin on the pasta, omit the broccoli and chick’n, and instead stir in 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup sliced black olives, and 1/2 cup cooked zucchini (or summer squash).