Gardein makes a wonderfully flaky, just-fishy-enough fishless filet that has been a nice intro to fish for my two little vegans. This homemade sauce adds just a touch of sweetness, and makes frozen food feel gourmet!
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 8 Gardein fishless filets
- In a small bowl, whisk together the agave, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice; set aside.
- Arrange the fish in a baking dish and drizzle with the sauce. Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning over halfway through.