Roasting the potatoes first adds a richness to this brightly-flavored potato salad.
- 24 ounces new potatoes
- 4 tablespoons herb vinaigrette (such as Italian)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegan Parmesan shreds
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, and toss with the vinaigrette. Arrange in a single layer on a baking dish.
- Place in a cool oven; turn on the heat to 450 degrees F and roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and add the onion and Parmesan.