Here’s the easiest hack ever for sneaking more beans into your child’s diet. They’ll never know what makes this sauce so creamy and thick… and adults love it, too! For extra appeal, use a fun pasta shape like wagon wheels.
- 1/2 cup rinsed and drained canned cannellini beans
- 3/4 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 1 cup uncooked pasta
- Combine the beans and marinara sauce in a blender and process until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce, let cool slightly, and serve.