Pizza for breakfast? Yes please, when it’s this peanut butter-and-fruit-topped version! Or have the kids help you put it together for an afternoon snack.
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries
- 1 baby banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut chips
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- Toast the tortilla for 2 minutes on each side in a skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer to a cutting board and spread with the peanut butter.
- Top evenly with the blueberries, strawberries, coconut chips, and chocolate chips, then slice into quarters.
Repeat with additional ingredients to make as many of these as you need!