This soup is full of good-for-you tidbits like cauliflower and potatoes and toddlers will love the creamy consistency.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the potatoes, cauliflower, vegetable broth, nutritional yeast, bay leaf, and yogurt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes until the vegetables are very tender.
- Remove the bay leaf, then mash with a potato masher until the soup is chunky. If your kids prefer a smoother soup, transfer to a blender and puree instead.