My family thinks these homemade peanut butter cups are better than the store-bought kind, and I’m pretty sure your family will agree!
- 3/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons strawberry jam
- Combine the chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute; stir, then return to the microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. Spoon about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into the bottom of 8 muffin liners. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Combine the peanut butter and remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a separate bowl. Spoon over the frozen chocolate, about 2 tablespoons per muffin liner.
- Dollop 1/2 teaspoon jam on each serving, and swirl with a toothpick. Freeze at least an additional 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve frozen or the peanut butter will lose its shape.