This soup cooks up in a slow-cooker, a life-saving device whether you’re working out of the home or suddenly busy homeschooling kids all day long. When dinnertime rolls around, it’s ready and waiting for you.
- 6 peeled and chopped Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 peeled and chopped onions
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 chopped celery stick
- 4 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance butter
- 1 cup plain soy milk
- Combine all of the ingredients except the soy milk in a slow-cooker. Cook over high heat for 4 hours. (Alternatively, set to low heat and cook a full 10 hours).
- Stir in the milk in the last hour of cooking.