These individual servings of overnight oats are perfect for hectic mornings since most of the prep happens the night before.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups plain soy milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 4 teaspoons agave nectar
- Divide the oats and chia evenly among 4 small mason jars. Pour 1/2 cup milk over each serving and stir. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Meanwhile, mash the raspberries and sugar together in a small bowl with a fork. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In the morning, spoon 2 tablespoons raspberry mixture over each jar of oatmeal, along with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, and 2 tablespoons banana slices. Drizzle with the agave nectar.