This dip has notes of tropical fruits like orange and pineapple, and it’s great for dipping chunks of fresh fruit. We love it with bananas!
- 1 package dairy-free vanilla pudding mix (such as Dr. Oetker)
- 1 and 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup non-dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup orange pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Mix all the ingredients together in a stand mixer, blending until combined.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Note: This makes a fairly watery dip. If your kids prefer a thicker consistency, use less almond milk.