Roast the bananas for these novel frozen treats in the morning, and you’ll have Popsicles ready for a mid-day snack!
- 4 bananas, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wrap the bananas individually in foil and bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then peel and mash. Combine in a bowl with the brown sugar.
- Transfer the banana mixture to a blender, along with the remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
- Divide among Popsicle molds and freeze at least 4 hours, or until solid.