A rainy day off from school called for stew! Luckily I had all the ingredients for this one in the freezer and pantry.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9-ounce) package Gardein beefless tips
- 1 onion, hopped
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic, oregano, and basil
- 1 pkg. frozen or refrigerated gnocchi
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the beefless tips and onion; cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the broth, canned tomatoes, and gnocchi. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the parsley just before serving.
Comfort in a bowl!