This is a fun bento box-style lunch to put together for kids. The homemade chips are fun, but you can skip that step and use store-bought tortilla chips to save time.
- 6-inch corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 (9-ounce) package Gardein chick’n strips
- 1/4 cup non-dairy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup frozen yellow corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Shredded non-dairy cheddar
- Store-bought salsa
- Store-bought guacamole
- To prepare the chips, use a 3-inch cookie cutter to make circles from the tortillas until you have the desired amount of chips.
- Turn a mini muffin tin upside down and coat with cooking spray. Nestle each tortilla circle in the space between muffin cups, to form tiny bowl shapes. Coat with cooking spray and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile cook the chick’n according to package directions. Chop and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, and cumin. Add the chick’n, corn, and cilantro, stirring to coat.
- To serve, place the chick’n mixture alongside the tortilla chip cups with your favorite vegan cheddar, salsa, and guac on the side!