Let’s face it – mornings are crazy, amiright? High Five magazine must know it, because Travis’s January issue featured a great recipe that kids can help make the night before. Shake up these no-cook oats, and they’re ready to go for breakfast!
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (we used coconut)
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Handful of dried apricots or raisins
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar with a tightly-fitting lid.
- Seal the jar and shake – kids will love this step!
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
In the morning, simply uncap the jar and voila – breakfast is served. You can serve cold like muesli, or warm it briefly in the microwave.