This recipe makes for a loaded pizza topping! Marinara sauce is spiked with barbecue sauce for a zesty update over standard pizza night.
- 1 pizza crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package Gardein chick’n strips, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup shredded vegan cheddar
- 3/4 cup shredded vegan mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place your pizza crust on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marinara and barbecue sauce and spread evenly over the pizza crust.
- Top evenly with the cooked chick’n, red onion, and cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro before cutting into slices to serve.