The kids enjoyed a recent recipe for whole-roasted cauliflower so much that we tried a second version today!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheddar
- Trim the stem and leaves from the cauliflower and place in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mustard, and agave nectar. Spread over the cauliflower head… just like you’re frosting a cake!
- Sprinkle with the cheddar, then cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 25 minutes, until tender.